So I was tagged last weekend by Judy Shreve.
My dilemma being, every other blogger I know has already been tagged at this point. Whoever started this thing should have more carefully examined the mathematical consequences of each tagger tagging 6 more taggees…. I’m just not comfortable guerrilla tagging bloggers I don’t really know.
In the spirit of playing along, here are my 6 random things:
1) I studied classical piano from age 4 – 18. I also played flute and trombone in school band.
2) I was briefly trilingual, after studying French 3 years in high school and German 2 years in college.
3) I am Reiki master, finishing my teacher certification.
4) My other love is landscape/nature photography, growing up the son of a wedding photographer.
5) I took my first, last and only roller coaster ride last year. It was not my idea of fun. Maybe if I had started as a kid…
6) I can hold my own in the kitchen.